Why To Chose Me ?
Do you know my background…
I know many real estate agents, why should I hire you Furat?
-A very busy agent will not give you time and care that you deserve, while a seasoned agent might not have the expertise. With me you get the best care with the best expertise. Does that make enough sense for you!
How much should I pay you if I’m buying a house?
-Good news! You don’t pay anything at all! …This is how it works.
How much should I pay you if I’m selling a home?
-Typically in a transaction, two agents will be involved in the sale. One agent will represent the buyers and one agent will represent the sellers. The buyer’s agent generally gets paid 2.5% of the selling price, and the seller’s agent gets paid a percentage that is negotiated with the seller before the house is put on the market. The majority of the time this is anywhere between 1% – 2.5% depend on the type of service you picking. That means in total, a seller can expect to pay 3.5% – 5% of the final sale price of the home.
What are you going to do to help me if I want to sell my House?
-Selling your home for the first time can be scary if you’ve never done it before. I’ve found that clients sometimes don’t ask questions because they’re either nervous to ask, or they don’t know what they need to ask in the first place. And because selling a home is a big process that involve so many people, it can get confusing. I want you to make informed decisions, so I’ll explain everything from the listing agreement, to the buyer’s offer to purchase your home, down to the closing process and what you can expect in the final days before moving out. I love questions, so I welcome them. I want to take the stress out of this procedure.
What if I change my mind later or I decide I don’t like you?
-You are free to cancel with me anytime. And I promise I won’t hassle you or charge you anything extra! That’s the freedom you have as my client.
Are you going to promise to call me, and then not call me?
-For the life of me, I don’t understand how some people can do business like that. I firmly believe in developing a great working relationship with my clients and keeping in touch on a regular basis. We’re going to have lots to talk about – how the market is doing, who’s coming to see your home and their feedback, and buyers who want to submit offers. Anything and everything that happens in regards to your house, you’re going to know.
What if I try to call you or email you. When can I expect a response?
-Right away. My usual response time is under 5 minutes. My phone is always attached to me, and I get instant notifications when emails come in. Believe me, I am totally and completely dedicated to being there for you when you need me.
Are you going to pressure me into working with your lawyer, your lender, or home inspector?
-Never. In fact, you’ll find that I won’t pressure you to do anything. My entire focus is to make sure you get great service and walk away later with a good story to tell your friends. Although selling your house is the reason we’re here, I firmly believe real estate should be service driven and not sales driven. Oh, and if at any time you need a recommendation, I can suggest people who my past clients have worked with and given good reviews. I don’t make referral fees.
If I list with you, how is the listing price determined?
-Great question, The selling price will ultimately be decided by you – after all, it’s your home. But I will provide you market data for similar homes of your type in your neighborhood. We’ll take a look at your location, market conditions, and the best features of your home. Armed with this data, you’ll be able to decide upon the ideal price to get those buyers coming in fast!
Are you going to take pictures of my home?
-This is the part my clients love the most. I take professional photos from many viewpoints with a wide angle lens to capture the entire breadth of each room. I then meticulously optimize each photo in Photoshop to finish with the best possible photo of your room. Only 1% of real estate agents are providing what I am giving you.
What if I’m interested in a virtual tour?
-I am partnered with the best virtual tour provider in the Greater Toronto Area and would be happy to arrange a professional virtual tour of your property all FREE to you.
You mentioned marketing my home on several websites. How effective is that?
-First and foremost, your home will get featured on the grand daddy site of them all, MLS.ca. In case you’re wondering how much traffic MLS.ca gets on a monthly basis, I invite you to check their stats. In addition, your home will be featured on my real estate website and BLOG. That means all my readers will be your readers.
Will you do open houses for me?
-Yes, I call it Sunday tour of homes, ask me and I will be happy to tell you how it works way better than an open house.